We went to my brother in law’s house for supper.
He had several slow cookers out with food. My son, Spencer, usually will not eat any meat with sauce on it because he wants ketchup. But he saw the meatballs and wanted to try them.
He ate 3 helpings of meatballs and at one point I had to tell him to save some for others.
I heard from my brother in law’s girlfriend the recipe and it is so simple, I had to share it with all of you while I make it today for my son!
- 1 bag of precooked meatballs. ( 2lbs)
- 1 (425ml) Grape Jam
- 1 (425ml) BBQ sauce.
- Place Meatballs in a slow cooker
- Add the grape jam
- add bbq sauce
- Stir sauces and meatballs around.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Stir and serve. (Great alone or on top of rice)