Black Friday is chaotic in the store. Trying to get the best deal of an item on someone’s wish list or an item that you really want.
I find shopping online for Black Friday and Cyber Monday makes life so much easier.
The packages come to my door and I don’t even have to fight the crowds and traffic. And the best part? You can shop in your pjs. With it being a rainy day today where I am. That is a BIG Plus!
Here are 5 tips for shopping online for Black Friday:
- Ebates ~ This is available to both Canadians and Americans. Ebates is easy to use and it puts a percentage of the cash back in your pocket by you shopping through them. (Example Old Navy right now is 8.0% and Keurig Canada 10.0%) Just sign up and then in the search bar type what store you wish to go to, hit enter and then hit Shop Now. CLICK HERE to go to Ebates.
- TopCashBack ~ TopCashBack is very similar to Ebates. It is great to sign up because you could get a better rate from them than Ebates. So it doesn’t hurt to check both places to see who gives the bigger percentage cash back. CLICK HERE to go to TopCashBack
- Budget ~ Be sure to set a budget. It is easy to go overboard with shopping. Make sure you stick to your budget.
- Cyber Monday ~ Even though you are having fun shopping on Black Friday, be sure to set some money aside for Cyber Monday. Always great deals then so you will not be disappointed.
- Have a list ~ Make sure you have a list of what you are looking for and cross it off when you find it. That way you know what is coming to you. Plus save an receipts that go to your email.