One of my all-time favourites at any potluck is this salad! The recipe doesn’t call for it, but if you take the time to lightly toast the almonds in your oven and use Kraft Asian Sesame salad dressing instead – it’s equally as delicious!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seed
- 1/2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- Before opening noodles, crush into 1 inch pieces. Open packages and set aside flavor packets.
- Place noodles in bottom of large serving bowl. Top noodles with broccoli slaw, then sprinkle with almonds and sunflower kernels, and green onions.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar, oil, vinegar, and flavor packets from noodles. Pour over slaw, cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- Toss before serving.