Sometimes when I am going to cook supper I look at ingredients and attempt to make something I haven’t made before in a way that I think it should be made.
Sometimes this is a good idea and sometimes it is a bad idea.
With these Cheesesteak Sandwiches , it turned o
ut to be a good idea.
I want to share this recipe with you so you and your family can enjoy them too!
Easy To Make Cheesesteak Sandwich #recipe
Recipe Type: Cheesesteak Sandwich
A easy to make meal!
- 400 kg of Beef Stir Fry Strips (you can use a steak and cut it up but save yourself time and buy it already done)
- 1 cup of Marble cheese
- 1 sweet Pepper (yellow, red, green or orange)
- Olive oil
- seasoning ( I use onion powder and parsley and Mrs. Dash)
- tortilla or buns
- 1/2 yellow onion (optional)
- Cut up pepper into strips and shred cheese or cut into strips. (also if you are using an yellow onion chop up 1/2 onion into strips)
- put a few drops of olive oil in frying pan heat to a medium heat. Add veggies.
- Keep stirring until browning then place in a bowl.
- In same frying pan place defrost meat into the pan on medium heat still.
- Cook meat and add seasoning. You can use any seasoning as you wish. I used a teaspoon of original Mrs. Dash, 1 1/2 teaspoons of onion powder and 1 teaspoon of parsley. )
- Once meat is cooked, add vegetables back into frying pan with meat.
- Add cheese on to of the meat/vegetable mixture.
- place a lid over top of the mixture and turn the stove down to low.
- While cheese is melting add mayo to the buns or wrap.
- Take mixture once cheese is melted and place on bun/wrap.