It is fun in the kitchen to make new and exciting recipes for your family to enjoy. Have you tried Cheeto Cookies? If not, you must!
This easy printable recipe below will walk you through step by step on how to make these cookies.
You can freeze these cookies after you make them in a freezable container or in freezer bags. Just thaw them out before eating.
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups of whole Cheetos puffs and 2 cups for coating
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter - room temp
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- Pre heat your oven 350 degrees
- Place 3 cups of Cheetos in a ziploc bag seal and crush using a rolling pin
- In a medium sized bowl combine the flour, ( 3 cups ) Cheetos crumbs, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl add the butter, shortening and sugar.
- Mix and cream well together.
- Add egg and mix well again.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 1/2 batches
- and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, make dough balls.
- Add the remaining ( 2 cups )
- Cheeto crumbs to a small bowl.
- Roll each dough ball in the Cheeto crumbs
- Place the dough balls on a parchment paper lined baking pan.
- Bak for 10-12 minutes
- Remove from the oven.
- Let cookies completely cool.
Products that I recommend below for this recipe:
These links below are affiliate links. Buying through these links helps me feed my growing family with added cost to your purchase. Thanks!