Confetti Squares were one treat that my father use to make when we were kids. He would make them around holidays so it wasn’t an treat we had all the time but I always looked forward to him making them.
Now I make them for my own kids and to bring to holiday gatherings for my own family.
You can make them with peanut butter or go and check out a substitute like WOW Butter to make them school friendly.
Confetti Squares Recipe
- 2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup of peanut butter or WOWButter
- 1/4 cups hard butter
- 8 ounces of coloured mini marshmallows
- Heat the butterscotch chips, WOWButter and butter
- Stir until smooth. Watch it doesn't burn.
- Cool for a bit (not too long or it hardens)
- Stir in marshmallows (Make sure mixture gets all over marshmallows.)
- Pat into a greased 8x8 inch pan and chill in fridge.
- Cut into squares.
- (You can change the WOWButter to regular peanut butter.
Come follow me: