Corn Chowder (less than $2 a serving)
Corn Chowder Crock Pot Meal
Less than $1.25 a serving!
- 2 cans of Whole Kernel Corn (15 oz each)
- 3 Potatoes (peeled and cut into 1/2″ pieces)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 cups of Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter
- Place corn, potatoes, onion and broth in 4 quart or larger crock pot.
- Stir , cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Puree half the batch in a blender then return puree mixture to the chowder.
- Stir in milk and butter. Cover and cook for 1 more hour.
- Garnish with chives if desired.
Come follow me: