A simple 3 ingredient recipe for the Crockpot!
A family the whole family will enjoy and budget friendly.
Crockpot Chicken and Gravy
A simple 3 ingredient crockpot recipe
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 (13.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- Place chicken thighs in bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix on top
- Spoon the cream of mushroom soup over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 4-6 hours.
- Remove lid, shred chicken. Serve chicken and gravy over rice or mashed potatoes,