*Affiliate links are listed at the bottom of this post. Any products you purchase from these links, I earn from them. It doesn’t increase the cost for you. But does help me with supporting my growing family. Thank you. *
Who doesn’t love Banana Bread? I love making up this banana bread recipe for my kids lunches. (without the nuts of course.) I also enjoy the smell of it baking in the oven.
If you are going somewhere and want to give the host something as a thank you. A few loaves of banana bread is great for just that.
Check out this easy banana bread recipe for you and your family to enjoy.
- 4 ripe bananas. (You can use 3 but I find more increases the taste of the bananas.)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups of flour. (I use whole wheat at a ratio to 1:1 but you can use white.)
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, eggs and oil. (Mix each ingredient in before adding the next one.)
- Sift dry ingredients together then slowly add to banana mixture. Mix each part together.
- Pour into a greased 5x9 pan (Add your walnuts at the top. I just sprinkle it in. Bake for 50 minutes or until you can put a fork in it and it comes out clean.
- I usually do muffins or mini loaves with this recipe and find within 20 minutes they are usually done.
These are the products that I used when I make this recipe.
Come follow me: