Easy Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
A 5 ingredient meal that your whole family will love!!
- 1 tube of Biscuits
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 10 oz. bag of Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 3 1/2 – 4lbs of shredded Chicken (already cooked)
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper & kosher salt
- Set oven for 400 oF
- Combine chicken, vegetables, soup, salt & pepper in a bowl with 3/4 of a cup of milk.
- Transfer to an oven safe casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes
- After 15 minutes put biscuits on a cookie sheet and bake them for 15 minutes until baked through.
- Remove both casserole dish and biscuits.
- Uncover casserole dish and place biscuits on top.
Come follow me: