I have been doing Five on Friday for 3 weeks with some great bloggers.
This week on Five on Friday is recipes.
The cooler weather makes me want to pull out the slow cooker and turn on the oven to make some meals.
Here are 5 of my favourites for Fall.
- A cold evening, nothing warms you up like Corn Chowder. It is so easy to make in the slow cooker and it only costs $2 a serving. A great meal for the family without breaking the bank. Corn Chowder Slow Cooker Recipe
- For a desert that will warm your bellies, why not try this Apple Cake recipe. It is so easy to make and a favourite in any family! Slow Cooker Apple Cake Recipe
- This recipe is one of my favourites because it is so easy to make but so good! If your children love tator tots, this is a recipe to try for them. Tator Tot Casserole Recipe
- Who doesn’t love Chicken Noodle soup? It is perfect on a cool fall day. You can have it by itself or with a sandwich or some toast. Check out this recipe to warm you up! Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- As always I love to end my Five on Friday with a Canadian funny.
Check out these great bloggers: