The other night I was trying to decide what to make for supper. I didn’t feel like a big meal but didn’t want take-out either. Then I decided on Grilled Cheese and Bacon but thought why not use the Pillsbury Crescent Rolls I have in the fridge waiting to be used.
So I made this very simple recipe and the kids loved it! I think I might change it up next time and add some tomatoes into it as well. A side salad went really well with this recipe. Below is the recipe but feel free to make it your own by adding what you like or try experimenting with different cheeses or meats.
Grilled Cheese & Bacon on a Pillsbury Crescent Roll Recipe
- 6 pieces of Low Sodium Bacon cut in half to make 12 pieces
- 1 tube of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 340g bar of Cheddar Cheese
- Cook bacon in frying pan until the texture you like.
- Shred cheddar cheese while bacon is cooking.
- When bacon is done set it on a paper towel on a plate to get rid of bacon grease
- Set oven to 375oF
- On a baking sheet roll out the Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- put one or two pieces of bacon in the rolled out Pillsbury Crescent Roll & sprinkle cheese on top.
- Roll the roll over. I also tucked the sides so the cheese wouldn’t ooze out.
- Do it for all the Crescent Rolls.
- Put in oven when the oven is at the required temp.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until Crescent Rolls are golden brown.
- Serve with a side salad or some fries.
Come follow me: