Slow Cooker Hoisin Honey Pork Ribs is great for a meal with a side dish or for a potluck.
Easy to make recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
Printable recipe below.
- ½ cup honey
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 lb (1.5kg) pork side ribs trimmed of fat and cut into 3 portions
- Combine hoisin sauce, liquid honey, soy sauce and garlic in a large bowl.
- Set aside ⅓ cup of the mixture.
- Add ribs, stir well until coated.
- Transfer to 3.5 to 4L slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 8 to 9 hours over low heat or 4 to 4 ½ hours over high heat.
- Prepare the ribs to a serving plate.
- Brush with reserved mixture.
- Serve immediately with mashed potatoes, salad or your favourite side dish
Come follow me: