Sometimes money is tight, here is an easy recipe to make a meal that might be a favourite with a cheaper cut of meat!
This recipe is under $2 a serving so it is perfect for a tight budget. Add any sides you have and enjoy!
Parmesan Pork Cutlets
What You Will Need:
1/2 half a cup of All Purpose Flour
2 Large Eggs
3/4 cup of Bread Crumbs
1/2 cup of grated Parmesan Cheese
1 pound of Boneless Pork Chops
2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
Salt and Pepper
- Place flour in a shallow bowl.
- Wisk eggs in a different bowl.
- Combine parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in a 3rd bowl.
- Sprinkle cutlets with salt and pepper (lightly)
- One at a time put a pork chop in flour then egg then bread crumbs. (coat bread crumbs)
- Warm 1tsp of oil and 1 tsp of butter in a frying pan in medium heat until bubbling.
- Place cutlets in the pan and cook one side until brown and turn over.