Spicy Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Spicy Sweet Potatoes #Recipe
Cuisine: side dish
Spicy Sweet Potato Recipe
- 3 Large Sweet Potatoes (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 6 teaspoons of Olive Oil
- 6 teaspoons of Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- In a ziploc plastic bag, toss in potatoes and oil.
- Combine rest of the ingredients and add to the ziploc bag and coat.
- Transfer to a baking dish. (greased)
- Bake uncovered at 400 oF for 40-45mins until potatoes are tender. (stir every 15 mins)
Come follow me: