5 Desert Recipes for the Holiday Season
Mini Rolo Cookies – These are a favourite in my house. When you bite into the cookie, it has a caramel centre that is great. I like to heat them up for a few seconds in the microwave if they aren’t fresh.
Caramel Magic Cookie Bars – These look like heaven in a pan. Recipe from Love from the Oven.
Andres Mint Grinch Cookies – These would be perfect to make to have to eat while you are watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas with the kids! Recipe from Six Sister’s Stuff
Homemade Popcorn Balls – A simple desert that goes well with hot chocolate. Also make these and put them in a cute dish and give it to a neighbour for gift. Recipe from MyRecipes.com
Peanut Butter Balls – These peanut butter balls are vegan and gluten-free. If you have a special gluten-free diet. This is for you. Recipe from Oh She Glows!
Check out these fellow Five on Friday Bloggers for some interesting topics:
- Just Another Edmonton Mommy ~ Local to Edmonton, this mom is blogging about a little bit of everything. Things to do with the family, a simple DIY, or life as a family of 5.
- If you’re interested in making life simpler, and also honesty from a nerdy mom of three check out Shawna from Simple on Purpose.
- For five funny things that will make you feel better about your own parenting skills, check out Jac and Juli at TwoFunMoms
- Eclectic Soapbox ~ My blog is basically all things interesting to me. Variety keeps it interesting.
- Project Junkie
- Louise, of Surrey, B.C., shares about the reality of family life with some very energetic kids at Talk Nerdy To Me
- For tips on green living on a sensible budget with a smattering of parenting, ranting and raving, check out Juicy Green Mom!