My New Year’s resolution has been to eat healthier and to exercise. Since I received my new kidney, I have been doing just that. Lower sugar in our snacks, more homemade items and now with Nature’s Path 7 Days of Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook, I have more healthy recipes for my family.
One of the recipes available is the Coconut Chia Tropical Smoothie Bowl. Packed with fruit, yogurt and Nature’s Path granola, you can’t go with this for breakfast or for a snack. It is a great recipe to replace your normal morning routine and start eating healthier. Find this recipe and more in Nature’s Path 7 Days of Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook!
- 2 cups dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen peach chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Flax Chia Plus® Coconut Chia Granola
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup peach slices
- 1/2 cup mango slices
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- In blender, combine yogurt, bananas, peach and mango chunks; blend on high until smooth.
- Toppings: Divide yogurt mixture among 4 bowls and top with granola, kiwi, peaches, mango and almonds as desired.
- Tip: Keep peeled and cut-up bananas in the freezer for easy prep of morning smoothies.
Want to Win Organic Granola for a Year?
Here is how: Go to Nature’s Path’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtags: #OnMyPath and #GranolaForAYear and tell what your path is for 2016.
Prize includes everything you need to get back on a healthy path including:
- Nature’s Path granola and organic breakfast foods for a year
- DIY Vegan, by Nicole Axworthy & Lisa Pitman – recipe book including more than 100 ways to create an awesome plant-based pantry
- Un-Junk Your Diet by Desiree Nielsen, R.D. – how to shop, cook and eat to feel better forever
- Prize will ship on or after March 1, 2016
- Grand prize contest closes February 28, 2016
This year is going to be an exciting year for me. I am hoping to do more traveling and making memories with Mike and the kids. I am going to enjoy not being hooked up to a dialysis machine nightly for 8 hours. I want to try new things and just enjoy life! That is my path for 2016.
Nature’s Path #OnMyPath Giveaway
Nature’s Path has put together a giveaway for one Canadian Basics reader to win.
One winner will receive:
- Assortment Nature’s Path delicious organic & non-GMO granolas including Nature’s Path Coconut Chia Granola made with wholesome clusters whole-grain rolled oats, omega-rich chia seeds, and coconut flakes. Plus each serving is naturally packed with 6 grams of plant protein and 5 grams of fibre!
- Printed copy of the new Nature’s Path 7 Days of Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook
Open to Canadian & US residents
Giveaway ends February 25/16