The great thing about a product like Coca-Cola is that many of us either have it in our homes or can purchase it for great price. Coca-Cola has so many uses beyond drinking that it is great to have handy in your home.
Here is a list below on many uses for your home.
- Removes rust and loosens rusty bolts.
- Cleans oil stains from garage floors. Just pour cola on and then rinse.
- Kills slugs and snails. The acid kills them.
- Cleans burnt pans. Let pan soak in cola and then rinse them.
- Descales a kettle. Same method as burnt pans.
- Removes blood stains from fabric and clothing.
- Clean car battery terminals by pouring a small amount of cola over each one.
- Makes pennies shine. Soaking old pennies in cola will remove tarnish.
- Cleans tile grout. Pour on kitchen floor and then mop it up.
- Removes gum from hair. Dip hair in a bowl of cola and leave for a few minutes.
- Removes stains from china.
- Remove or fade dye from hair by pouring diet Cola over it.
- Remove marker stains from the carpet. Pour cola over it and scrub. And then clean with soapy water.
- Cleans your toilets. Pour around bowl. Leave and then flush.
- Cola and Aluminum foil will bring chrome to a shine.
- Strips paint off of metal furniture. Soak a towel in cola and leave it on paint surface.
- Make better compost; Coke increases the acidity, adds sugars and feeds microorganisms.
What other ways can you clean with Cola?