This recipe is great if you have left over turkey.
I went looking for a recipe to use up some leftover turkey. This recipe is so easy, I will make it again!
So easy to make and tastes great!
Turkey Stuffing Casserole
Recipe Type: Supper
a great recipe for leftover turkey
- 2 cups or more of Leftover Turkey
- 1-2 boxes of Stuffing (or 4 cups of homemade stuffing)
- 1 can of Corn
- 2 cans of Turkey Gravy
- Baking pan
- Make up the stuffing per directions on the box.
- When stuffing is done making. Add can of corn in with it.
- Take a baking pan and line the bottom with half the stuffing.
- Top with turkey pieces. (cover the stuffing)
- Place gravy in a bowl and stir it to thin it out. Pour half the gravy gravy on top of turkey.
- Repeat the layer one more time.
- Bake for 350 oF for 10-15 minutes.
Come follow me: